Tuesday 8 January 2013

Standing up

Well that's what she did anyway.
She stood up.
Stood me up, anyway. I don't even know why I've been giving her a fake name this whole time. her name is Brenna. She told me "She was in a fight with her parents and... she's confused and doesn't wanna like anyone and..." BULLSHIT!

But I'm all done now. I told her when she gets her shit straight she can come talk to me and buy me dinner. (Not necessarily in those words)

Either way, we're all done. And I still haven't drank anything. And honestly, I feel quite good! I'm done with her and I can move on to greater things!

Like other women!

Yeah okay that's shallow. But now that I know I'm fucking just DONE with trying to date someone who's that high-maintenance, I can have more fun!

...And creep out my roomates a little more...

We'll see. I'm hanging out with someone this weekend. Maybe it'll turn into one of those "ice cream dates" again.
God I'm sick

No comments:

Post a Comment