Friday 13 December 2013

Normality

I constantly ask myself one question:
why can't my life just be normal?

Then I realize that maybe normal doesn't actually exist.
When you live in a ski resort, you have absolutely no chance of having a normal life.
Yes, a lot of things have passed since my last post.
First and foremost, I managed to get a girlfriend, cheat on said girlfriend, become best friends with said girl who I cheated with, sleep with said girl again, and then last night end up sharing a bed with her. But not have sex. Because her roommate was home. What is this?

Also I managed to quit smoking, and sleep with more girls than I'm comfortable with.

Well... Not sleep. I can't do that anymore.

When I have kids, I know they're going to want to do exactly the same things I'm doing right now. And I'm going to stop them.

Why?

Cause I want them to sleep at night.

So my life isn't normal.
Or is it?

Honestly, I'm a 19-year old who lives in the easiest place to get laid. Ever.
Okay not quite the easiest, but it's pretty damn close.

I lost my virginity less than one year ago. Since then, I've slept with 6 different women. SIX.
So why can't I sleep?
That, the fact that I hate my job, the fact that I lie about my age to get laid, and the fact that I'm a fucking adult. Adults don't sleep. I hate being an adult.

On and I turn 20 in one week. NO. MORE. TEENS. why? Why you do dis?

But there is good news! I finally quit smoking.

course I went and bought a pack last night. God am I stupid.

Let's see what 2014 can offer....

No comments:

Post a Comment