Sunday 20 May 2012

That awkward moment...

So today I was at work. At the movie theatre again.
I'm sitting around with a co-worker (who is also my best friend) and the girl mentioned in the previous post walks in. She orders food, blah blah blah nothing happens.
Before I continue, you need to realize that I have told nobody about the shameful things I have done with this girl. Another note - she isn't exactly a babe, but she's not that bad.
Anyway, she walks out, my friend looks at me and makes a vomiting motion. As in "Wow, is she ever fucking ugly". I laughed and agreed with him at the time. I'll probably cry myself to sleep now.
Okay probably not. She was texting me today though, asking me when I got off work. I told her to enjoy the movie. Maybe I'm being a dick, maybe not. Is it weird that I don't want to have sex with her? I've probably done enough damage already. In a year I'll look at her and think "Fuck. I turned her into that slut."

On the plus side, I looked a picture of my ex today - and laughed. So that was funny. What the fuck did I ever see in her anyway? She's wheeling a 24-year old anyway. That's only like a... 7 year difference. It could work... it could work.
But it won't.
And that makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment