Saturday 29 December 2012

Drunk Post

I'll probably shoot myself tomorrow but....

Hell. I'll make it quick.

I went out tonight, it was awesome! Had quite a few drinks, danced, and watched my brother fail.
Yup. We went out with his friend (who is extremely hot). Me and her friend decided that we should hook them up. What happens? My brother says he's too drunk to talk to her.
WTF?
Dude. That's why we drink.
So where did that leave me? Trying to keep all the guys off of her so that he could talk to her.
Did he?
Absolutely fucking not.

I had to play wingman with a FUCKING DUDE!
Jesus bro.

But whatever. He'll learn. We'll teach him.
And good news is that she didn't fuck anyone, and he had his arm around her at the end of the night.
Does that mean anything?
No.
But it is good news.

Off to bed now. I'll speak of my drunken encounter next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment