Wednesday 27 June 2012

You Deserve One Last Post...

Well... This is goodbye.
Tomorrow at 11am I leave town. Maybe for good.
I'm off to camp all summer, except one week. I'm considering coming back for that week, but to be honest, I really don't want to.
This is it. I'm out on my own. My bags are literally packed and ready to go. I don't have my parent's vehicle, and I don't have them telling me what to do at all.
FINALLY. I'm free!
Oh, I know I'll miss them. Eventually. But not yet. I'm going to enjoy the fact that I'm actually in control of my life for once, rather than them. And I'm going to have the best year at camp. EVER. Of all time.
So, what would I say to this town if it could understand me?
"Fuck you." That's what.
Why? Cause I hate it here. People are dicks, and everything is a big deal. The town revolves around highschool drama, and I've pissed off a lot of people here. Time to slip under the radar and completely disappear.
That's my dream. To disappear. But I'm sure you'll still hear from me occasionally. Maybe. If you're lucky, who knows.

One thing I know - I'm not coming back here.
I fucking hate this place.

This is Steve,
Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment