Tuesday 27 November 2012

Plenty Of Fish

Good Lord.
I just joined Plenty Of Fish.com

Can't decide if I'm bored or desperate at this point.

Like honestly, what are the chances of someone who even comes remotely up to my standards just randomly replying to my... profile. Or whatever the fuck it is.
My standards have definitely gotten higher.

BUT. I think rightly so.
I've moved up, I won't settle for anything less than I deserve. I know I may not be the MOST attractive guy on the planet. But I think I'm pretty damn close.

Anyway, that's not the point. Well, yes it is.
But I should really just get out and meet someone myself. This is just pathetic.

Oh well. Whatever.

In other news - I'm moving up in the office. I'm leading a road trip next week. The other 2 members on the trip are both older, more experienced, and perform better than me.
But I'm leading it!
I think my boss sees something in me that I don't. Well, maybe I see it too...
Either way. I'll get to ownership. Assistant manager by summer! That's the plan.

And it would be a record.

No comments:

Post a Comment